Here’s some steps that should help you.
- First try to reset the Connect by pressing down on the grey circle button above the touchscreen for at least 20 seconds. If this works you will see the touchscreen turn on and bring up the home screen.
- If unsuccessful, the next step is to make sure the battery is charged. Dock your Connect on the charging station. If you don't see the green light below the touchscreen turn on or the touchscreen activate, wait 20 minutes as it might need some time to charge up.
- Still not working? While your Connect is docked on the charging station, press down for a few seconds on the grey circle button above the touchscreen to see if it will turn on.
- If your Connect still does not turn on then try to reset one more time. Press down on the grey circle button above the touchscreen for at least 20 seconds. If this works you will see the touchscreen turn on and bring up the home screen.
If your Connect doesn't respond to any of the steps above, then please email Kuvée support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry, you have a 1-year warranty on your dispenser, so we’ll replace it if there is damage and it’s not working correctly. Please include the following information in your email, so we can speed up the process of fixing your dispenser:
- The specifics of the situation. How far was the drop, what kind of surface did it fall on and what part of the dispenser broke the fall. Please include any visual damage to your Connect in your description.
- Let us know that you've already tried steps 1-4 with no response from your Kuvée.
- Your serial number, located on a white sticker on the bottom of your Connect. Please note that the serial number is in fine print. If you can't read it, just send us a picture of the serial number.